Digitalcoin-Scrypt (DGC), Scrypt :
difficulty daily average values 25.7221 +15.31 %
profit ratio vs. Bitcoin 110.60 %/ 103.17 %
• Algorithm – Blocks are hashed using Scrypt, x11, and SHA256 algorithms.
• Confirmations – Confirmations average 40 seconds.
• Difficulty – Retargets every block
• Mining Reward – 5 per block found. Rewards halve every three years.
• Maximum coins – The total supply of digitalcoins will balance out around 48,166,000 as block halvings occur.
• Algorithm Control – If the last three blocks were discovered by the same algorithm, the fourth block will be rejected until its found by one of the other two algorithms. This prevents directed attacks on the network from any single algorithm.
• Block Explorer – Built in block explorer allows you to look up transaction history of the network.
• Market Watch – Live market data pulled from Bittrex keeps you up to date on the digitalcoin price.
• IRC Portal – Chat directly with members of the digitalcoin community
(note: due to the nature of IRC no one may be around when you ask your question; stay logged in and be patient!)
BTC38 – ¥uan/DGC
– Official DGCDN pool
Tor (Anonymous) :
* All nodes are hard coded into the wallet.
Change Algorithms in Wallet